|| My First Make up Haul || MISS CLAIRE LIP CREAMS || EYE SHADOW PALETTE|| MAYBELLINE SUPER FRESH COMPACT ||


Hello everyone, I am back after a long interval only because of you guys. The love you shower upon me is unimaginable. So, without delaying  I'll be sharing a few make up stuffs which I purchased recently from a shop named RAY & SAHOO located in the NEW MARKET area in ESPLANADE. Do not worry about the location as I will be sharing their address and nearest landmark at the end of this post. So, have a look at the stuffs which I got for myself from there.

Products from my recent haul
So the products include
i) Three MISS CLAIRE lip creams(shades 10, 52,55)
ii)MISS CLAIRE Eye shadow palette
iii) Maybelline white superfresh compact (shade- CORAL)

MISS CLAIRE LIP CREAMS IN THE SHADES 52,55 and 10

Now let me tell you something about this brand named MISS CLAIRE. This brand has some of the most affordable make up products for you angels. From eye liners to lip creams, from foundation to shimmer dust, they produce almost everything. I have recently bought three of their Soft matte lip creams. They are actually the dupes of NYX Lip creams. You can check out the shade numbers in the above picture.

Shade no. 52- It's a pinkish shade, suitable for Indian skin tone.
Shade no. 55- This one is a nude shade again suitable for Indian skin tone.
Shade no. 10- This is a reddish shade suitable for all skin tones.

Price: 200 INR each.

MISS CLAIRE EYE SHADOW PALETTE
Now this eye shadow palette has no particular shade name. This costed around 400 INR. This palette is a must have for all the beginners. Let me show you all the shades inside it.

MISS CLAIRE EYE SHADOW PALETTE

The final product which I purchased is the Maybelline white superfresh compact (shade- CORAL). This shade suits the Indian skin tone. This is the most affordable compact powder available in the Indian market today.

Price; 150 INR

MAYBELLINE WHITE SUPERFRESH COMPACT

In the coming posts, I will share my reviews about these products individually.


RAY & SAHOO:

  • +91 33 22528651, +91 98305 15497
  • No. B14/15, New Market, Kolkata - 700013Landmark: NEAR Light House Cinema Hall


  • Thank you for reading this post. If you have purchased any make up product recently, let me know in the comments section. Stay happy. Stay blessed.

Comments

Post a Comment