BIRTHDAY GIFTS (2016)


Hello beauties,

Finally I'm back with an exciting post. I celebrated my birthday with three of my sweethearts. It was a fun filled day and we had so much to eat and shop. However. Today I'll show you my birthday gifts. Hope you'll enjoy this post. So let's begin with my birthday look.

My Birthday look :)

You may be wondering why I went so simple on this auspicious day. Lol! Actually it was too hot outside so I thought of wearing my super favourite white shirt with a pair of blue denims which I had got from Myntra. I had applied my favourite matte Lipstick (Lakme 9to5, shade- Red coat),no make up only sunscreen and a bit of kajal,and tied my hair tight.Now let's move on to my gifts. The first one is my most favourite as it was the perfect one for the day. My birthday collided with Krishna janmastami this year so nothing could have been better than this one-

Peacock wings
And now look at our cute Ganpati Bappa-

Ganpati bappa


Two adorables (OMG just look at the cute packaging):

Happiness I received being a blogger


Here comes another one with super cute packaging(Look at the ribbon, Amazing naa?).I am a huge fan of roll ons. And REXONA is on the top of my list. So loving this one.

Rexona roll on


My next favourites are the handmade cards by one of the three cuties. Have a look-

Hand made cards
Beautiful., Aren't they? And just go through the quotes. I am overwhelmed with love and happiness. Next comes the most favourite-


sling bag
You know what! My love for sling bags is a never ending one. I cannot resist myself from buying slings and see I got this one as my gift. I'm in love with it and looking forward to carrying it quite soon(will definitely post a picture with it). This bag is from Sreeleathers, a famous brand in Kolkata. Next are some accessories. I love accessories guys. Do you? Leave a comment below if you do so.
Oxidised jhumkas
Neckpiece

Comments

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for sharing this unique useful information content with us. Really awesome work. keep on blogging

    girlfriend birthday gift box

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment