AROMA ESSENTIALS ORANGE GRAPEFRUIT LIP BALM


Hello beautifuls,

Hope you all are doing well. Anyways, today let us discuss about our lips. Do you suffer from chapped lips? Do you? If yes, then this post might seem helpful to you. Let me tell you something about my suffering.Once upon a time I had extreme dry lips. Whether it was scorching summer or snowy winter, I always had chapped lips. But suddenly I received the AROMA ESSENTIALS ORANGE GRAPEFRUIT LIP BALM, which turned my dry lips to hydrated one.



About the Brand: 

Aroma Essentials consists of a variety of skin care products that may sound very useful in your daily skin care regimen. These include cleansers, sunscreens, moisturisers, scrubs, sorbets, body butter, sun blocks, masks, shampoo, oil and many more. I will be giving a list of their products at the end of this post.All the products are natural and handmade in small batches using the finest natural ingredients. They do not use harsh chemicals like petroleum or mineral oil.The colour and scent of their products occur naturally from our ingredients and essential oils. No artificial colours and scents are added. You have to store the products in a cool dry place away from sunlight or you can put them into refrigerator and use them before six months.



Brand Claims:


  • Using finest natural ingredient
  • Artificial fragrance free
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Chemical free
  • Store in a refrigerator
  • Not tested on animals
  • Best before 6 months





Packaging:

This lip balm comes in a plastic tub with a twist open cap, contains details of the ingredients, brand claims and contact number on it.


Shelf Life:

6 months from the date of manufacture.





My Experience with Aroma Essentials Orange Grapefruit Lip Balm:

The lip balm comes in peach colour but goes clear on the lips. As promised, it has both orange, Cocoa and Grapefruit flavour. So, whenever I apply it, I do end up licking the lip balm because of the yummy flavour. I apply the lip balm after I take shower and before going to sleep. As, I wake up in the morning, I find my lips hydrated. I even use this lip balm one hour before I apply my lipstick. This helps to moisten my lips so that the lipstick is evenly applied on the it. Over all I love this natural, handmade lip balm which is absorbed in seconds when applied.




Availability: You can contact them in whatsapp number 7760988272 or in facebook or in Instagram.

Price: INR 175


Pros:

  • Packaging travel friendly
  • Cures dry and chapped lips effectively
  • Chemical free
  • Nice flavour
  • Contains SPF
  • Not tested on animals

Cons:

  • Shorter shelf life
  • packaging is unhygienic 

You can get the rate chart of AROMA ESSENTIALS at the end of the following post:

http://gurlycorner.blogspot.in/2016/07/aroma-essentials-orange-splash-face.html


Thank you for reading this post. Stay happy. Stay blessed.

Comments

Post a Comment